Cheddar's Review 4.24.12

Cheddar's Review 4.24.12

Parking: This place was packed!!! we were able to find a halfway decent parking spot though. I can count the empty spaces on one hand and this parking lot is HUGE! This is actually a good sign! Means people like this place!

Intro and wait time: Greeted nicely, took the pager, and sat out on the nice patio with a nice waterfall for 15 minutes to wait for the table. It was pleasant outside and I was able to pick up lowe's guest wifi from across the street. However this place only has closed wifi.

The waitress was very prompt in taking the orders and getting our drinks. Even liked my kitty necklace!!

Order 1: (Mine): Chicken Alfredo:it was really really good! It was nice, hot, and fresh and very creamy and easy to eat.... Texture was perfect. My mouth still wants more but my tummy says no more I've had enough! LOL. I wish my tummy was bigger for it, they gave you a lot! It was only 8 bucks too! At Olive Garden it would cost around 20! I also got a side salad that came before it that was good as well.

Order 2: (Husband's): He got a very good burger and loaded baked potato soup and he loved both of them a lot.

Order 3: (Sister's) She got a small (8oz) Sirlion Steak that she really really liked. She also got Chicken Strips and she was really loving those they had really good texture and she gloated about them a lot... LOL.

Service: Our waitress was very very attentive! She got our refills very promptly and was very friendly, warm, and very approachable. She had good vibes as well. She did a great job!

Overall I would give this place a 5 stars! Fantastic job Cheddar's and Excellent first impressions!

Comments