First post in a varrry long time....

Damn it's been a while!

I've been through alot, but I'm not gonna post much personal details on this site. :)

I will update you all on a few things ;)

I have changed my mind on the obama adminstration, he needs to clean the congress out because it's full of panderers. I'm not going to go too deep into the political commentary though.


Another thing is I've gotten Windows Server 2008 x64 Enterprise Workstion (very long winded!) I've gotten it at the beginning of november actually! and it's a very solid OS I have had uptimes of 4 months average and only been taken down by one driver update and 3 power outages. pretty damn awesome for a windows operating system. I guess the server division of MS isn't that bad.

my screenshot!!!


Larger one: i44.tinypic.com/24xdiiq.jpg

There's a website at http://www.win2008workstation.com/ that will tell you how to get the tricked out workstation experince without the vista bloat!


Not much elese is going on. :) I hope that you are doing excellent!

Comments